In 2008, the Ohio Council of Medical School Deans founded the Ohio Colleges of Medicine Government Resource Center (GRC). Housed at The Ohio State University, GRC is a public university-based center for applied health policy research and technical assistance. GRC engages expert faculty and staff at Ohio's Colleges of Medicine and partners with state health and human services policymakers to improve the health and health systems for all Ohioans. GRC promotes health system transformation by:
- Linking expert faculty and staff with health and human service policymakers
- Providing health and health service research, evaluation, and quality improvement management
- Performing data system management, data analytics, and training in analysis of administrative data
- Consulting in survey design, management, and evaluation.
- Offering project development, management, and fiscal administration
To identify, research, and spread innovative practices to improve access to quality health care for all Ohioans through partnerships with health care, state, and academic leaders.
GRC staff members are career health care and human service research and policy experts who have leadership positions in state and local government agencies and private sector organizations.READ MORE
GRC partners with all of Ohio's Colleges of Medicine, health and human services state agencies, national university-state partnerships, and academic faculty and staff. Click here for the entire list of national, state, and local partners.READ MORE
NEWS AND EVENTS
Find the latest news and event information related to GRC and health care in Ohio.READ MORE
Find project reports, policy briefs, and publications related to our areas of expertise.READ MORE