Welcome to Government Resource Center
The Ohio Colleges of Medicine Government Resource Center (GRC) is a public university-based center for health policy, research, and technical assistance. GRC serves state and local government agencies and private clients that provide, purchase, and regulate health services. The GRC is staffed by career health care and human service research and policy experts who have held leadership positions in state and local government agencies and private sector organizations working directly with government agencies. In addition, the center draws on the expertise of faculty and staff from Ohio’s seven medical colleges and 13 public universities and maintains close working relations with public and private sector health policy groups, health advocacy groups, and survey research firms.
MEDTAPP Faculty and Staff Expertise Inventory Database
The Medicaid Technical Assistance and Policy Program (MEDTAPP) Faculty and Staff Expertise Inventory Database is live! The purpose of the system is to gather and store information about academic experts who are interested in providing technical assistance and consultation to the Ohio Medicaid Program. Click here to request an account, log in to an existing account, and update your profile.
News and Announcements
- Ohio Waiting List Survey Report Now Available
- GRC graduate Research Specialist paper selected by the ASA
- MEDTAPP Healthcare Access Initiative Phase 1-Round 3 Request for Proposals Announcement
- Gain MOC/CME/CEU Credit, Resources about Appropriate Prescribing of Psychotropic Medications to Children
- GRC Survey Researcher Wins the 2013 Capital One Bank Modeling Competition
- view all...