GRC regularly offers funding opportunities to partner together in accomplishing our mission. Check our funding page to see how you can get involved.
What does the changing landscape of
healthcare coverage mean for our health?
The premiere Ohio-specific health survey is aimed at
gaining an understanding about the health status of
Ohio's Medicaid and Medicaid-eligible populations.
Quality improvement to
reduce infant mortality
Identifying best practices and using quality
improvement to improve treatment to pregnant
mothers and reduce mortality.
MEDICAID EQUITY SIMULATION
FIGHTING SOCIAL DETERMINANTS OF HEALTH,
IMPROVING PATIENT CARE
Educating Medicaid health care providers on
cultural competency, implicit biases, and barriers
people experience when accessing health care.
Providing data to improve the health
of mothers and infants
OPAS data provides information about pregnancy and the
first few months after birth to identify women and infants
at high risk for health problems.
Our mission is to identify, research, and spread innovative practices to improve access to quality healthcare for all Ohioans through partnerships with healthcare, state, and academic leaders.
GRC Celebrates Black History MonthGRC celebrates Black History Month this February by honoring historical Black leaders in public health and their significant achievements in fighting for health equity.
At GRC, we offer expertise in critical services that advance public health and research.
- We are staffed by career healthcare and human service research and policy experts.
- We've held leadership positions in state and local government agencies & private sector organizations.
- We have experience working directly with government agencies through MEDTAPP, which links academic research centers to state agencies.
- We draw on the expertise of faculty and staff from Ohio's seven medical colleges and 13 public universities.
- We maintain close working relationships with public and private sector health policy groups, health advocacy groups, and survey research firms.